City of London
5 months ago
Business Development Manager – Basic £50k (£100k OTE)
- Large Expansion & Growth.
- Market Leaders in Technology.
- Flexible working
This company are specialists in Cloud, Network and IT Security. They design, develop, sell and maintain next generation applications utilising Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT) and Mixed Reality (AR / VR). Partnering with the largest & most successful software vendors in the world, they deliver a quality end to end solution to a global client base.
As a Business Development Manager, you will utilise a wide product portfolio of cloud, network and IT-based solutions to sell into the public sector. You will be responsible for initiating and implementing a structured plan to manage sales activity and target key areas of business, while being the personal interface for prospects and customers, ensuring strong customer relations and resolving issues of customer dissatisfaction.
- Strong sales, communication, negotiation, and influencing skills with a successful track record of a consultative sales approach to selling managed services in the public sector environment
- Strong knowledge of CCS frameworks, RM1045, RM3808 and G Cloud.
- Experienced in targeting and acquiring new public sector accounts.
- Strong level of commercial and contractual awareness
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Competence using PC packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Salary package for the Business Development Manager:
- £50k basic
- 100% OTE (Uncapped)
- Negotiable Benefits
The Business Development Manager will be based in the London area.