City of London
about 2 months ago
Business Development Manager – Integrated Security - £30k-£45k OTE UNCAPPED + Accelerators + Car Allowance + Package
- Investment into a thriving area of the business
- Operate in 63 countries (top player in the market)
- Backing of a £2.3bn organisation
Your Future: As this global client continues to thrive within integrated security protection, they are looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager to help drive the division forward within a lucrative growing sector. Join a highly successful division where top earners are generating up to £200k in commission. All senior appointments are via internal development, so rest assured you will be invested in as an individual via training, mentorship, and opportunity.
The Role: The Business Development Manager will be selling a range of electronic integrated security solutions, fire, and parameter protection into various vertical markets. You will have good experience selling integrated solutions to an array of clientele and will develop new from new business. With the backing of a global company and a leader in the market you will naturally be fed leads and will be supported via a mentorship by industry experts.
The Company: Operating out of 63 countries, this company provides integrated security solutions for a range of organisations and events. Combining innovation and quality guarding, they provide a full end to end solution combining cutting edge technology with high-class manpower services. Due to a great team ethos, investing in people and being a great place to work the staff retention is by far and away the highest in the industry. To further develop the division and monopoly this company has, they are willing to invest into two additional Business Development Managers.
You: For this Business Development Manager role we need people with:
- A hunter attitude
- Experience of managing multi-level decision makers with a complex sales cycle
- Experience of selling electronic security
- The ability to work remotely and part of a core team
- Process driven and stand on your own two feet
- A great understanding and be experienced in selling into various verticals
- Know the industry and can hit the ground running
- High levels of confidence with a can-do attitude
The package for the Business Development Manager is:
- Base: £30k-£45k (Flexible DOE)
- OTE: £100k +
- Car Allowance
- Private Healthcare
The Business Development Manager will be ideally based around London and Home Counties.