6 months ago
Business Development Manager – Fire & Security Solutions - £45k-£55k OTE £100k (UNCAPPED)
- £100k OTE (uncapped)
- Strategic growth plan to develop business in the south
Your Future: Enhance your career by joining this market leading Fire and Security pioneer as a Business Development Manager. With strategic growth plans to expand the fire and security arm of the business throughout south of the UK, you will have the opportunity to grow your career and, in turn, your rewards.
The Role: As Business Development Manager you will be focusing on a plethora of vertical markets. This is a mix of new business and strategically up/cross selling key accounts, providing the best fire and security solution for risk mitigation. These innovative solutions and end-to-end managed services help keep businesses and their employees safe in a forever changing environment. Not micro-managed you will develop a healthy pipeline of varied projects from the midlands down.
The Company: This business is an established critical service provider and continually are making acquisitions to further expand their network and outreach. They are seeking a Business Development Manager who will help contribute to their growth strategy by developing business in the south and will, in turn, be duly rewarded. Actively recruiting and planning further expansions shows the strength of this UK company.
The Package for Business Development Manager is:
Basic: £45k - £55k (flex DOE)
- OTE £100,000 uncapped (great commission scheme)
- Car or allowance
- Flexible benefits
For this Business Development Manager position, we need people with:
- Business Development Management experience selling in varied vertical markets
- Good technical knowledge within the Fire, Security, CCTV or Access Control market
- Strategic approach with the experience of engaging with multiple stakeholders at all levels within a client
- Ability to create solutions and uncover potential client’s objectives
- Working autonomously to develop your pipeline
- Elements of both hunter and farmer skills
- Hungry to earn mass amounts of commission (other BDM £11k per month)
Location: This Business Development Manager role is primarily based remotely, however, will need to commute to Northampton from time to time. The role will cover from the midlands down (dependent where you need to visit clients).