about 2 months ago
- £100k OTE (uncapped)
- Career Progression
- Strategic growth plan to triple turnover
- Company has made two recent acquisitions
Your Future: Enhance your career by joining this ever-growing Fire and Security organisation as a Business Development Manager. With strategic growth plans to triple the fire alarm sector of the business you will have the opportunity to grow your career and, in turn, your rewards. Mass earning potential and clear progression with an ambitious security protection leader.
The Role: As Business Development Manager you will be focusing on a mix of vertical markets across the UK. This is a new business hunter position selling an integrated fire and automatic opening vent solution. Selling an array of innovative solutions, you will have ammunition to find safety solutions for mass amounts of clients. Won’t be micromanaged, you’ll be at the mast to your own ship in developing a lucrative pipeline.
The Company: This business is a technology led, F&S leader providing cutting edge technology to provide solutions for risk mitigation. They are disrupting the industry and are now seeking a Business Development Manager who will help contribute to their growth strategy for 2021 and beyond. Looking to triple turnover for this specific sector of the business. Actively recruiting and already making two business acquisitions in this climate is indicative of this business’s stability and success.
The Package for Business Development Manager is:
- Basic: £45k - £60k (some flex)
- OTE £100k uncapped +
- Car or £500/month car allowance
- Negotiable benefits
For this Business Development Manager position, we need people who fit these criteria:
- Business Development Management experience with SME and Corporate companies
- Good product knowledge or experience within the Fire Alarm/AOV space
- Strategic approach with the experience of engaging with multiple stakeholders at all levels within a client
- Ability to create solutions and uncover potential client’s objectives
- Possess a real partnership approach to selling
- A hunter attitude to develop business and ultimately make money
- Selling to varied verticals
- Preferable to have AOV experience
- Track record of having a pipeline of big scale projects
Location: This Business Development Manager role is based remotely, targeting venture anywhere south of the midlands.