about 2 months ago
- Investment to expand
- Year on year growth
- No red tape – opportunity to become a director of sales
Your Future: Following continuous growth this rapidly expanding Security Solutions company are looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager to help achieve their strategic plan to expand their business network and grow through varied vertical markets. Become a senior figure within the company and excel your career with this enterprising security specialist. No ceiling, potential to be a director of sales and develop your division.
The Role: The Business Development Manager will be selling a mix of security solutions including but not limited to; CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms and Parameter Protection. You will develop new from new and new from existing business by cross selling and upselling a portfolio of accounts. With multiple products offering, you can provide an end-to-end solution to your clients and cross sell further down the line. Liaising with the MD, the Business Development Manager will become a senior voice that is part of a high-level decision-making process.
The Company: Rapidly expanding business that is both stable and highly profitable. They have been going for over 20 years and have a reputation for quality and supporting clients on a global scale if necessary. The MD wants their top salespeople to attack different business ventures within a highly lucrative market. Become a Business Development Manager for a company with mass potential.
You: For this Business Development Manager role we need people with:
- A blend of hunter and farmer attitude
- Experience of selling security solutions
- Understanding of the industry and an in-depth product knowledge
- Great contacts through various verticals
- A structured approach to selling with a problem-solving attitude
- Aspirations to develop a business unit
- The ability to manage own workload and pipeline
- Systematic approach to hit targets
- Developing a Sales team
- Ambition to drive the business forward
The package for the Business Development Manager is:
- Base: £40-60k
- OTE: £90-100k
- Car/Car Allowance
- Negotiable benefits
The Business Development Manager role is flexible to remote/office. Ideal location would be along the M4 corridor.