6 months ago
Business Development Manager – Data Centre Security Specialist - £75k-£85k OTE £140k-£150k + Car Allowance
- Investment into a thriving area of the business
- Mitigate client risk due to size of the company (top player in the market)
- New role in a lucrative marketspace – can really make the position your own
Your Future: As this global client continues to thrive within integrated security protection of Data Centre's, they are looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager to drive the division forward within a lucrative growing sector. This is a new role identified by the Sales & Managing Director to specialise within a market showing great potential though existing business development.
The Role: The Business Development Manager will be selling a range of integrated security solutions, fire and parameter protection into the large Enterprise market. You will have good experience selling to Data Centre's and will develop new from new business. With the backing of a global company and a leader in the market you will grow the company within the specialism of the Data Centre Protection, managing large scale end to end security solutions.
The Company: Operating out of every continent, this company provides integrated security solutions for a range of organisations and events. Combining innovation and quality guarding, they provide a full end to end solution combining cutting edge technology with high-class manpower services. This global business has multiple other business ventures. A realisation for the need to have a Business Development Manager to specifically target the Data Centre Market has been realised by the MD.
You: For this Business Development Manager role we need people with:
- A hunter attitude
- Experience of managing multi-level decision makers with a complex sales cycle
- Experience of selling products or services to Data Centre's
- The ability to work remotely and independently
- Process driven and stand on your own two feet
- A great understanding and be experienced in selling into the Data Centre marketspace
- Know the industry and can hit the ground running
The package for the Business Development Manager is:
- Base: £75k-£85k (Flexible DOE)
- OTE: £140k-£150k
- Car Allowance
- Negotiable Benefits
The Business Development Manager is based in the United Kingdom. Ideally you will be in a central region with good access to the motorway network