4 months ago
Business Development Manager – Plant Hire- £30-£35K OTE £45-£55K Y1 + Car Allowance
- Investment to expand
- Year on year growth
- Professional development
Your Future: A rapidly expanding business following a large investment are looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager to help achieve their strategic plan to double turnover in the next 6 months. An exciting opportunity to join a company in relevant infancy a become a senior figure over the next few years.
The Role: The Business Development Manager will be selling the procurement platform and plant hire solutions into the SME, Corporate and Construction Market. Supported by a team of Business Development Executive you will deliver new business and maintain and nurture your own portfolio. With a variety of a continually growing product range, you can offer an end-to-end solution to your clients daily.
The Company: With rapid growth plans and a big goal they have begun by increasing their sales team from 2 to 6 in the past few months and must grow it further to achieve their goal of doubling turnover over the next year. The CCO has big plans for business growth and wants your ambition levels to match his to grow the business in one of the largest yet least digested sectors on the planet. Get involved now as the Business Development Manager.
You: For this Business Development Manager role we need people with:
- Experience of selling any hire related or construction service-related solution
- A hunter attitude
- A structed approach to selling with a problem-solving attitude
- The ability to work remotely
- Can do and make it happen attitude
- A focus on targets and what KPI’s you need to smash to hit your end number
- High levels of confidence
The package for the Business Development Manager is:
- Base: £30-35k
- OTE: £40-55k Y1
- Car Allowance
- Laptop, Phone, Pension & 25days + Bank + Birthday
- The Business Development Manager role is based in London and Home Counties.