6 months ago
Business Development Manager – Fire Alarm Supply and Commissioning - £35-£45K OTE £65-£85K Y1 + Car
- Large scale projects
- Current Expansion
- Unrivalled commission structure
The Role: The Business Development Manager will be selling the whole service from commissioning, system supply, individual parts and the designing of systems into the SME. You will be establishing new relationships with businesses and maintaining, growing and nurturing your portfolio across the Midlands.
The Company: This is a well established business within the Fire and Security industry offering flexible solutions to a satisfied client base. Having recently been purchased by a large Fire and Security group, there are huge plans for business growth and therefore are seeking individuals to drive the team forward.
You: For this Business Development Manager role we need people with:
- Excellent industry knowledge
- Experience of selling any fire related panels/commissioning (or security experience)
- A structed approach to selling with a problem-solving attitude
- Gent knowledge
- Work off your own initiative
- Can do and make it happen attitude
- Fit in with a relaxed friendly team
The package for the Business Development Manager is:
- Base: £35-£45k DOE
- OTE: £65k-£85k Y1
- Laptop, Phone, Pension & 23days + Bank
The Business Development Manager role is based in and around the Midlands.