6 months ago
- Investment to expand
- Rapidly growing business
The Role: The Business Development Manager will be selling the procurement platform and plant hire solutions into the SME, Corporate and Construction Market. Supported by a team of Business Development Executive you will develop new from new business and maintain and nurture those clients. With an armoury of a continually developing and growing product offering you can offer an end-to-end solution to your clients.
The Company: With rapid growth plans and a big goal they have begun by increasing their sales team from 2 to 6 in the past few months and must grow it further to achieve their goal of doubling turnover over the next year. The CCO has big plans for business growth and wants your ambition levels to match his to grow the business in one of the largest yet least digested sectors on the planet. Get involved now as the Business Development Manager.
You: For this Business Development Manager role we need people with:
- A hunter attitude
- Experience of selling any hire related or construction service-related solution
- A structed approach to selling with a problem-solving attitude
- The ability to work remotely
- Can do and make it happen attitude
- A focus on targets and what KPI’s you need to smash to hit your end number
- High levels of confidence
The package for the Business Development Manager is:
- Base: £30-35k
- OTE: £40-55k Y1
- Car Allowance
- Laptop, Phone, Pension & 25days + Bank + Birthday
- The Business Development Manager role is based in London and Home Counties.