5 months ago
Business Development Manager – Security Solutions - £60k base + £25k OTE & Car Allowance
- Agile business
- Provide services with 12 hours’ notice
- Growing market
A growing company with a great track record of delivering quality to clients! They can turn around contracts in hours and have a great reputation in the market. As a Business Development Manager you will play a key role in the success of the company.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be selling security and guarding solutions to the vacant property and construction market. Dealing with property management companies and main, regional and local building contractors you will be forging new relationships and developing new business. You will be support by the business in the form of leads and marketing. In addition, you will also be expected to generate your own leads and business enquiries.
- No red tap, freedom to have your say in the business.
- A family driven company that takes care of staff members.
- There’s no huge profit margins or corporate greed!
- Your efforts make a huge difference to the company = you earn more ££
Experience required for the Business Development Manager:
- Experience selling manned guarding solutions is a must, if not you need to have sold a security solution to the construction market and to property management companies.
Package for the Business Development Manager:
- £50-60k base
- £25k OTE yr 1
- Car Allowance
This role is based in London but covers the UK.