4 months ago
- Growth role
- Progression opportunities
- Excellent Sales Training and development
Your Future: The Business Development Manager will be join a growing division within an established recruitment business. The objective over the next 12 months is to scale-up the team with a view to developing an independent business unit. As the division grows, there will be ample opportunities for you to grow.
The Role: The Business Development Manager will be developing business with both new and existing customers. Initially, you will be provided with a pipeline of potential clients and will utilise the latest technology, marketing automation software as well as good old-fashioned sharp business development method to develop your own base of clients who will provide us with vacancies. You will be responsible for winning new vacancies which will be subsequently fulfilled by a resourcing and fulfillment specialist. We're operating within a business area which has not been hugely effected by Covid.
Experience required for the Business Development Manager
- B2B Sales Experience
- Recruitment experience is preferred but not essential
- Telesales experience (lots of work over phone and Zoom etc now)
- Experience of managing gatekeepers
- Structured sales process
- Work ethic
- Intelligent and Smart approach (we don’t care about qualifications or degree’s)
- £30k-£35k basic + OTE
- Company benefits package