about 1 month ago
- Small business with exciting growth plans
- Spearhead the sales function
- Advance your career
Your future: As Business Development Manager for this growing Networking and Telecoms business you will spearhead the sales growth strategy and play an integral part in the companies plans. This role could see the right person progress within the business and grow out a team.
The Role: The Business Development Manager will be responsible for winning new logo’s within the public and private sector. You will be developing new business, advising both technical and commercial decision makers on the best solutions as well as ensuring delivery on the new projects. Whilst the company deal with the SME market your focus will be on larger corporate and enterprise level solutions.
The Business Development Manager needs to have:
- Experience in the Networking and Telecommunications market
- Ideally technical experience as well as business development experience
- The ability to manage you own time and desire to work for a growing small business
- Demonstrable track record of success within a B2B sales environment
- Generous Basic Salary - £50-70k DOE (flexible at upper end)
- Uncapped OTE taking to £100K +
- Company car
- Remote working