about 1 month ago
Business Development Executive – Basic £30-35k + £20k OTE
- Large Expansion & Growth
- Thriving within the cloud SaaS space
- Young, innovative and ambitious company
This technology company have partnered with leading vendors and specialist providers of cloud security and cloud-based contact centre and communications solutions. Looking to expand the BDE team by at least three due to the current success and market potential. A young growing company that has the key partnerships and investments to truly thrive in the tech space – fantastic time to get onboard!
As Business Development Executive, you will play an integral role seeking out sales opportunities by the promotion of a variety of cloud platforms targeting various vertical markets. The BDE will be the first point of contact to an array of prospects and will nurture these relationships whilst effectively highlighting the product/service offering. Generating and qualifying leads will be a key focus for the BDE and will develop and maintain relationships. There is great professional development on offer; including any product upskill required directly from the vendor partners and you will become a key supportive function in the success of the division.
The Business Development Executive will:
- Perform as a consultant to identify sales opportunities with prospective customer accounts.
- Develop and manage relations with new buying accounts.
- Provide clients with complete details on products and services.
- Prospect/customer reporting – tracking inquiries.
- Consult management on client trends and any technical issues.
- An interest in learning new technology.
- Commitment to training and development.
- Ambition to progress.
- Hunger to thrive in technology sales with mass earning potential.
- Strong sales instinct.
- At least 2 years sales experience with a track record of achieving.
The Business Development Executive package:
- Basic – £30-35k + £20k
The Business Development Executive will be based near Hertfordshire.