City of London
about 1 month ago
This company are specialists in Cloud, Network and IT Security. They design, develop, sell and maintain next generation applications utilising Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT) and Mixed Reality (AR / VR). Partnering with the largest & most successful software vendors in the world, they deliver a quality end to end solution to a global client base.
As Business Development Executive, you will play an integral role seeking out sales opportunities by the promotion of a variety of cloud solution targeting primarily the public sector. The BDE will be the first point of contact to an array of prospects and will nurture these relationships whilst effectively highlighting the product/service offering. Generating and qualifying leads will be a key focus for the BDE and will develop and maintain relationships. There is great professional development on offer; including any product upskill required directly from the vendor partners and you will become a key supportive function in the success of the division. A highly progressive role for a key player in the tech space!
The Business Development Executive will:
- Perform as a consultant to identify sales opportunities with prospective customer accounts.
- Develop and manage relations with new buying accounts.
- Provide clients with complete details on products and services.
- Prospect/customer reporting – tracking inquiries.
- Consult management on client trends and any technical issues.
- An interest in learning new technology.
- Commitment to training and development.
- Ambition to progress.
- Hunger to thrive in technology sales with mass earning potential.
- Strong sales instinct.
- Sales experience with a track record of achieving.
- Basic – £28-32k + 100% OTE (UNCAPPED)