City of London
6 months ago
Business Analyst/Senior Architect
Contract: 12-18 month
Rate: £550 per day
A global leader in technology is seeking a Business Analysist/Senior Architect to join high level software product team. With a clear understanding of product architecture and design, you will establish a product roadmap through elicitation of architectural and functional requirements, whilst completing a detailed comparison report and gap analysis to deliver a quality product.
This role will require 10 – 15 years’ experience engaging with the broader business and technical community to elicit requirements, anticipate developments, identify opportunities for innovation, and recommending future requirements.
- Full lifecycle Business Analysis for existing products and proposing future roadmap to stakeholders
- Understanding of REST APIs
- Problem solver and solution-seeking approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to define end-to-end data exchange requirements and API for multiple product lines.
- Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills with the ability to inform and influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Comfortable creating and presenting requirements matrix, data definition and API specification documentation and diagrams to technical and non-technical audience.
This role will be remote due to the current climate, after which the candidate will need to commute to London.