8 days ago
Billing and Service Coordinator – IT & Communications - £25 + package
- Growing, ambitious tech led organisation
- Great opportunity to progress
- Brilliant team ethos
The Billing and Service Coordinator will work with operations to manage the monthly Billings and track the companies KPIs. A key part of the role will be liaising with various suppliers and customers, a mix of managing accounts, handling disputes/queries, and reconciling all supplier invoices. The Billing and Service Coordinator will be tasked with managing project from point of order to first cycle billing, the organisation of quotes and manage the provisioning of all products and services.
This business is technology led, with a multitude of ventures. Communication leading provider of Telephony, IT Networks and MPS. They are growing year on year and are seeking a talented Billing and Service coordinator to support with clear expansion targets. Aiming to quadruple turnover in a concise and constructed plan, they have outlined a series of key hires throughout 2021. Actively recruiting and continuing to see growth through these times of uncertainty really showcases the stability and trajectory this company is going
The Billing and Service Coordinator will have:
- The core values, including; tenacity, adaptability, passion, integrity, accountability and pride.
- At least 2 years’ commercial/billing history.
- Work autonomously and as part of an energetic team.
- Management skills and key leadership attributes.
- Fluid communicator both verbal and written.
- Working to tight deadlines and being well organised to manage workflow.
- Flexible to the ever-changing demands of the working environment.
- Excel in time keeping and personal management.
The package for the Billing and Service Coordinator is:
- Basic: £25k
- Negotiable benefits
The Billing and Service Coordinator will be based in the Midlands near to Birmingham.