City of London
about 1 month ago
Title: Billing Administrator
Location: North London
Join a leading telecoms provider where the people are at the forefront of what they do. They are on an upwards growth phase following great success and have clear plans to further grow the company. With key sites in London and Manchester, they are seeking a Billing Administrator to support the HR team. Progression and personal development are a key impetus for the company and they want an ambitious, proactive and organised individual to strengthen the team right away.
As a Billing Administrator, your role includes:
• Administrative duties to support the Billing Team.
• General office administrative duties.
• Ensuring a smooth billing process for new customers and connections.
• Communications via phone calls, email, and post
• Providing professional customer service for all billing queries
• Supporting the billing and mobile or telecoms processes
• Assisting with parcels, packaging, and shipping
• Escalating queries and concerns when necessary
• Ensuring all procedures are compliant
• Completing various ad hoc projects and tasks as assigned
Required Skills and Abilities:
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure
• Confident and professional verbal and written communication
• Good telephone manner
• Flexible attitude and a good team player
• Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
• Strong organisational and planning skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Excellent IT skills, specifically Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
• Proficiency in English grammar, as well as strong written and verbal skills