£37000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
15 days ago
projects on time, budget and to the highest standards possible. This opportunity will appeal to driven, motivated individuals who are interested in working for a growing business within a dynamic, exciting industry.
AV Project Engineer (Residential)
Salary: up to £40,000 + company vehicle + mobile phone + laptop + tools + overtime + training scheme + cooperate benefits.
Location: South East (Surrey, London, Essex)
* 3+ years of project management experience is essential, ideally within the residential AV / smart home industry.
* The ability to manage multiple projects of varying sizes at once
* Project preparation including liaising with high-net-worth clients and leading site meetings with architects, designers and build teams
* Day to day project running ensuring all materials, plans and equipment is available to contractors / engineers when required
* General on-site problem solving and issue aversion
* Sticking to tight project deadlines and timescales
* Looking objectively at projects and recommending cost-saving
design / implementation changes where possible
* On-site management, task-assignment and quality checking of AV engineer's work and processes
* Management using cloud software JIRA (experience beneficial)
* Exceptional communication skills including preparation of site reports, meeting minutes and email updates.
* Off-site design work and the ability to interpret AV schematics
* 3+ years' relevant experience
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK driving license required
* Fluent in English
* Control4, Lutron HomeWorks QS and Crestron experience hugely beneficial but not essential
* The ability to interpret and understand construction / architectural plans
* Experience with JIRA or similar cloud-based project management software beneficial
* Knowledge of computer networking and system design
* Experience using Microsoft Office, Google Suite and Adobe in-design, AutoCAD