Up to £0.00 per annum
9 months ago
Location: London / M25
Salary: Up to 30,000 + Company Vehicle + Company Benefits
*In depth Professional AV and/or Broadcast Television systems engineering knowledge.
*Experience in software set up of routing systems, DSPs, graphics processors etc
*Experience in fault-finding complex AV/IT/ Broadcast systems
*Experience in commission complex AV/IT/Broadcast systems
*ECS or CSCS certification
* To assemble and wire up AV and Broadcast systems, to supplied design drawings and cable schedules, to the highest possible standards. To configure and test these
systems prior to them leaving our workshops.
* To carry out first and second fix installation work on site and to commission and handover of these systems.
* To ensure all work he/she carries out complies with the company's health and safety policy and that the clients health and safety requirements are adhered to.
* To produce site specific Method Statements and Risk Assessments when required to do so.
* To assist in the production of relevant system and operational documentation and/or training where necessary.
* To provide on site technical operation services as and when required.
* To assist in on site system maintenance as and when required. Please provide an up to date CV for consideration.
Please provide an up to date CV for consideration