Stockport, Greater Manchester
£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Benefits of working for this company include: Training on state of the art AV technology, Overtime Rates for additional hours, uplift for night work, Call out 1 week in 10 (£60 Standby plus 1.5x for hours worked), Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Company Credit Card, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Expense Float, If staying away Hotel + £25/night expenses.
Audio Visual Engineer - Service
Location: Manchester (You will be based out of Reading staying at the company apartment 4 nights a week)
Salary: Up to £27,000 + Company Vehicle + Company Benefits
* Experience in the field service of a range of AV / IT Systems
* Experience of Projectors, Video walls, LED, Digital Signage, back-office pcs, network devices, etc
* Experience of using power tools and hand tools.
* Excellent communication skills, able to use initiative and professionalism.
* Experience of working within a team and individually.
* Full UK Driving License.
Please forward an up to date CV for consideration.