£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
27 days ago
Assistant Contract Supervisor
Salary: Up to £43,000 + Pool Vehicle + Company Benefits
Roles and Responsibilities:
* To provide Client quotes with the relevant profit margins as agreed. (A quotation template has been formulated, this is always to be used)
* To control purchase sub-contractor/costs for their region.
* Respond to client requests and attend meetings when required gaining their confidence.
* Manage & route engineers under your supervision.
* To be part of the managers/supervisors on call rota system.
* To attend contract handover meetings for new sites.
* 4 site audits to be completed monthly.
* To assist line manager with contractual targets (site visits, service visits and repairs) are being carried out.
* Operate and conform to office/company systems.
* Any H.R issues to be reported directly to Regional Manager.
* All sales/financial queries to be directed to Regional Manager.
* Responsibility for teams made up of engineers/improvers/apprentices.
* To attend regular monthly managers meeting.
* To ensure that your teams paperwork reaches the office as requested and to the deadlines set. This includes your own.
* To be available to attend internal and external meetings.
* Understanding various office systems.
* Responsible for clear and accurate reporting to your line Manager.
* Ensure overtime is carried out in accordance with company instructions.
* Supervising over-time when requested.
* Arrange site cover during your engineers annual leave and sickness periods in conjunction with your manager/supervisor
* Ensure all log books are correctly filled in on all the sites you are responsible for.
* Ensure that your appearance and manner appropriately represent the company and those of the engineers you are responsible for.
* Ensure that sub-contractors used on your sites are carrying out work in accordance
* Representing and protecting the Company's interest at all times
* Ensure all duties conform to the Health and Safety policy and handbook guidelines.
* Near location from the workplace
* Proved right to work in the UK (National Insurance Number, proof of ID, proof of Address).
* DBS clearance
* A clean driving licences
* A qualification in a trade within our industry (electrical, mechanical, plumbing etc.)
* Experience of the industry we work in
* Man Management skills