Up to £260.00 per day
3 months ago
Job Role: Acquisition Surveyor x2
Location: Various sites throughout the UK (Mainly rural areas, Wales, Lake District amongst others)
But will be working from home mainly
Duration: 6 months
Working Hours: Dependent on job
PAY RATE: £260/day
The Surveyor role sits within the wider environment of both the multi-functional operational Project team but also, in terms of professional governance, either the Acquisition & Planning or the Estates & Valuation functional teams. This will be dependent on the primary nature of the job specific role (Acquisition or Estates led) but it is expected that post holders will have interchangeable skill sets.
The primary role of the Surveyor is, on a site by site and project basis:
1. The day to day delivery of all end to end Acquisition or Estates lifecycle activities, from instruction up to Handover Pack (HOP).
2. Where relevant, supporting the Project Manager in reporting to and managing the Customer.
3. Working closely/liaising with internal stakeholders including Design, Admin, Valuation, Planning and (as required) Commercial, Purchasing and Operational resources.
4. Working closely/liaising with Customer stakeholders and, as relevant other external stakeholders.
The Surveyor will work within the project team, reporting to the Project Manager, to ensure the delivery of the project to both client, and company targets (time, cost, quality) as set from time to time by the business and to such quality standards as directed by the client's process documents on a project specific basis.
Qualifications & Experience:
* A professional working knowledge of UK Property Law and the Town and Country Planning System.
* A working understanding of the new Electronic Communications Code and valuation principles (ongoing training will be provided)
* A minimum of 5 years in a similar telecoms industry role.
* Proven track record of delivery
* Good IT Skills in Excel and Word, as well as knowledge of client project management or workflow tools.
* Current certification for Working at Heights.
* Must have a valid driving license and be willing to travel extensively.
* MRICS designations (preferable, but not essential)
* A degree in a related subject (preferable but not essential)
* Detailed knowledge of client project management / workflow systems.
Some travel to other UK headquarters required. Late or weekend working in support of project delivery may be required
If you are interested in this role, can recommend anyone, or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact Simon Mitchell 01932822555 or