£25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
They have a requirement for a 1st Line Support Engineer to provide 1st line support to customers and distributors, delivering the highest of quality responses within agreed time frames.
Working Hours: Monday-Friday 9.00-5.00
- Provide timely and accurate advice and support via telephone, e-mail and remote control to all customers/distributors/users.
- Accurately log all customers issues received into the CRM database.
-Maintain and develop the companies adopted CRM system ensuring all data relating to customers and support tickets is accurate and always up to date.
-To provide a high level of support to customers and associated service facilities.
- A background in IT is required, any experience/knowledge of the security industry would be beneficial.
-Networking or camera experience would be advantageous.
- English language skills are essential along with at least two of the following European Languages Skills: Spanish, French, Italian, German.
- Self-Motivated and able to work on own or under pressure.
-Ability to work within tight deadlines and schedules
- Business or technical Degree level Education would be desirable as would any industry related qualifications.
- PC literate- Intermediate and Advanced _Microsoft Office_ skills to include Excel.
- Clean Driving License.