£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
03-08-2022 11:57 AM
This ISP have received a major investment to continue their network build and as a result are looking to partner with Civils Managers to help cope with the growing project demands.
The ideal candidate will understand the fundamental aspects of leading build teams across the Telecoms industry. They will also have a Tier 1 background and be able to run Civils Teams and Fibre Teams
Head of Civils
Salary: Up to £60,000+ Company Package (Vehicle, Progression, Benefits etc)
Location: South Midlands
* Developing and building build practices within timeframes required by the business across FTTP
* Supporting the SMT with build activity updates on a regular basis including site acceptance
* Liaising with contractors regarding technical requirements and communicating throughout.
* Dealing with suppliers and sites through resolving any issues or problems in relation to build.
* Improve processes for continuous improvement to speed delivery.
* Ensure accuracy for design diagrams and coordinate where possible.
* Act as technical support for internal and external stakeholders.
* Overseeing H&S risks and reporting on RAMS
* Working closely with engineers to support their training, development, progression, and growth.
Qualifications & Key Experience
* Background in Telecoms Management (Desirable)
* Knowledge of FTTP / FTTX / FWA deployment (Desirable)
* H&S Certs (Desirable)
Please apply with an up to date CV.