£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
20-06-2022 03:54 PM
They are currently looking to utilise the PIA infrastructure in the Bristol Area and are looking to employee candidates with a strong PIA understanding. You must have SA001, SA002 and S11/S13 for this role.
Salary: Up to £35,000 + Company Benefits (holiday + private pension scheme)
* Dealing directly with the end client managing expectations and dealing with any issues (wayleaves, re-routes, timescales)
* Understanding and Surveying existing Fibre Optic Network infrastructure including ducts and potentials for upgrades
* Surveying Fibre Routes through buildings and MDUs
* Planning civils works for FTTP where required
* Using various design software packages such as GIS, Visio, CAD to create professional job packs
* S11 / S13
Please apply with an up to date CV for consideration.