Fire and Security
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
22-11-2021 04:17 PM
Our client manages and maintains some of our country's most recognised landmarks, as well as undertaking works for a wide range of blue-chip and public sector clientele.
30 years of expert experience, 2.5 million client assets managed, 50,000 employees as well as over 100 different nationalities in their workforce. Facts like these make this company (and their Fire and Security Division) a massive player in a constantly evolving industry. We now seek experienced engineers to help add to these incredible statistics.
Using skills gained in a similar role, you will be expected to cover Reading and the surrounding area performing servicing and maintenance on Intruder Alarm, Access Control and CCTV Systems. Fire Alarm experience would be beneficial, not essential as training can be provided.
In return our client will offer a very attractive package.
Fire and Security Service Engineer
£28,000-£32,000 + Car/Van + Travel Time (after 30 mins) + Overtime + Call out 1 week in 5 (£180 standby allowance)
* Perform Servicing on Intruder Alarm, CCTV and Access Control systems to an excellent standard.
* Always provide a customer service worthy of the long-standing relationships our client keeps with their clients, at all levels.
* Work efficiently in a team, maintaining effective communication to ensure works are completed to the parameters set by clients.
* Maintain your company vehicle.
* Producing Quotations
Qualifications/Key Skills -
* Deep knowledge of Access Control, CCTV and Intruder Alarm systems, gained in a similar working environment.
* Knowledge of Fire Alarm systems (beneficial as training can be provided)
* Customer service skills, the ability to work with clients on all levels is essential.
If this role is of interest please apply with an updated CV.