Field Sales Executive – ISP / Telecommunications - £30 - 35k + 100% OTE
- Huge Growth Organisation
- Autonomy to manage a division
- Thriving Industry
The Role: The Field Sales Executive will drive all B2B acquisition, by selling an unrivalled ultra-fast broadband, Voice-over-IP (VOIP) and security solutions, in areas across Scotland and Northern England. With an armoury of a continually developing and growing services, you can offer an end-to-end solution to your clients, putting the needs of customers at the forefront of your focus, with the backing of a fantastic team! You will influence, grow, a nurture new business relation and help shape the new digital landscape across Northern England and Scotland.
The Company: An incredible altnet ISP expanding in the North that provide their own ultra-fast broadband, they offer an elite service and are highly valued by their adorning clients. They have increased sales significantly in the past 12 months, securing some major projects, so their ambitious MD is excited by the clear opportunity to further drive their solidity within the ISP space. A small close-knit team where you can affect change and really make a difference, no red tape to stop you thriving in a highly lucrative industry. Requirements for the Field Sales Executive:
- 1 years minimum experience of successfully selling in a business development role.
- To proactively take ownership of your own pipeline and opportunities.
- The ability to build rapport quickly with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Suspect and prospect clients to drive new business.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Hungry to succeed in sales and ambition to develop.
- Money motivated – uncapped commission!
- Personable and driven.
The package for the Field Sales Executive:
- Base - £30-35k
- 100% OTE
- Pension, Benefits, Expenses etc.
The Field Sales Executive will need to be based in the North of England / Scotland & will have a hybrid workflow.