Bid Manager / Head of Bid Management – ISP / Telecommunications - £50 - 60k
- Huge Growth Organisation
- Autonomy to manage a division
- Thriving Industry
The Role: As a Bid Manager you will have a passion for delivering high-performance, first-class services to customers. You will play an integral part in continuing company growth by helping to win tender opportunities from new and existing customers, mainly in the public sector. Day to day you will work with a tender virtual team & produce end to end proposal content that clearly articulates the organisation's value proposition.
The Company: An incredible altnet ISP expanding in the North that provide their own ultra-fast broadband, they offer an elite service and are highly valued by their adorning clients. They have increased sales significantly in the past 12 months, securing some major projects, so their ambitious MD is excited by the clear opportunity to further drive their solidity within the ISP space. A small close-knit team where you can affect change and really make a difference, no red tape to stop you thriving in a highly lucrative industry. Requirements for the Bid Manager:
- Public sector experience with procurement portals
- Experience of shaping bids, identifying win themes, SWOT analysis
- Strong writing skills, able to construct high quality, complex narratives and convey complex ideas simply and clearly.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet tight timescales
- Experience working cross departmentally building and managing relationships
- IT Skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Telecom sector experience is an advantage.
- Understanding of different government frameworks.
Package for Bid Manager:
- £50 – 60k
- Negotiable Benefits
The Head of Bid Management will benefit from Hybrid working and must be a commutable distance from Edinburgh.