Fire and Security
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
11-11-2021 09:21 AM
Package: Up to £40,000 + 5k Car Allowance + NO CALL OUT + Overtime
Technical Resources are working with an award-winning Fire and Security company with impressive year on year growth and due to the expansion, we are looking for an experienced, aspirational & driven Engineer.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established organisation with upcoming projects you will be an integral part of the team.
They specialise in the design, service and installation of Fire Alarms, CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarms systems. We use the most up to date technology to ensure an exceptional standard of customer service is kept.
- Managing the clients Faults Data Base system ensuring SLA's are met & that its kept up to date
- Managing the high alarm accounts reported daily to ensure they are being dealt with
- Configure and maintain enterprise security applications, ensuring that they are configured correctly to the client standards.
- Providing all necessary witness packages and test reports
- Providing engineering support remotely to BAU Engineers/Site Managers across EMEA & LSP's
- Reporting to and liaising with the client
- Reporting to the Lead Engineer
- Working close with the account admin relating to quotes/permits etc.
As an experienced engineer you will have experience in the installations of various fire & security systems including Gent, Advanced, Milestone, Hik, Galaxy, Texecom, Sateon, Lenel, Paxton.