Business Development Manager - Telecommunications - £45k + (75-100% OTE)
- Award winning telecoms organisation
- Mass investment
- Great company culture and vision
They are on a mission to create a more connected world, by building fibre networks, reducing costs, and empowering communities. Effecting change across regions by creating Hyper Cities, Britain’s landscape will have a new full fibre digital infrastructure and surge the technological revolution. Already a key player within the telecom space, this agile company has received mass investment to accelerate their great work on.
As a Business Development Manager in the commercial arm, you will deal with both inbound and outbound connectivity sales and work closely with the Connected Buildings team and Account Management team, finding and closing new business opportunities for a variety of connectivity solutions. Hunger is essential and tenacity to deliver is a given. The Business Development Manager will be placed on a Sales and Telecoms training programme so mass experience isn’t essential, what’s important is the attitude and ambition.
Requirements for the Business Development Manager
- Uncover new opportunities in target areas provided to you by the Head of New Business.
- To follow and execute a strict sales plan and work towards sales targets and various KPI’s.
- Build and retain solid, long-lasting relationships with advocates and referral partners, new and existing.
- Continuous improvement mindset and look for innovative ways to achieve goals.
- Inbound enquiries from all none-existing customers.
- Customer centric approach at the heart of every interaction and be a brand ambassador.
- Experience is not essential. Bright, ambitious graduates welcomed.
- A thirst for knowledge with the ability to pick up and learn technical ideas and jargon quickly with an ability to self educate.
- An active interest in technology, preferably internet, cloud or emerging technologies.
- Fearless, nothing phases you.
- Ability to plan and organise your work effectively.
- To be able to communicate at all levels, with excellent written and oral skills.
- To be self-motivated and to be able to motivate others, to be reliable and to be able to act with responsibility.
- Occasional travel may be required for this role, so a full driving licence is needed.
Package for the Business Development Manager
- Base: £35-45k
- Up to double OTE
- Fantastic company culture
- Incentive schemes
The ideal candidate will be based in or around Manchester.