Service Desk Manager - Digital Transformation (IT & Communications) - £35-50k
- Multi award-winning provider
- Leader of innovative solutions
- Huge growth plans (recent acquisitions)
The Role: The Service Desk Manager will be pivotal in supporting a team to provide the very best customer service to a large portfolio of clients. Implementing and shaping incremental improvements to the service desk, you will have the overriding responsibility for the team and engagements with clients and prospects. Your leadership as the Service Desk Manager is essential to the success and expansion of the business.
The Company: A multi award-winning provider of communications and IT solutions for businesses. Specialising within various verticals they are highly ambitious to be one of the best providers within the UK. Passionate about what they do, core values around integrity, performance and passion are seeped throughout the team. A company really going places and thriving in a fast-paced environment, they are seeking a Service Desk Manager to join the ride.
Requirements for the Service Desk Manager:
- Be a key escalation point for operational issues (requests, problems, issues, incidents etc)
- Significant experience is IT Service Management and managing outsourced IT services.
- Can escalate any technical requirements.
- Manage and support the service desk.
- Flexible approach to a variation of clients.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Performance management/reviews.
- Mentorship and personnel support.
- Identifying KPIs and SLAs.
- Seeking continual improvements for incident management.
- High levels of professionalism and interpersonal skills.
- Identify and be a key driver for service improvements.
- Highly organised in creating and compiling documentation.
- Enjoy what you do – great team ethos.
The package for Service Desk Manager:
- £35-50k DOE
- Pension, perks & negotiable benefits
The Service Desk Manager will be based in or around Leeds.