Digital Marketing - Telecoms / ISP - £30k
The Role: Collaboratively with the CEO you will create a digital strategy for a new and exciting ISP looking to shake up the industry. The digital marketing executive will bring a depth of online marketing and strong technical eCommerce knowledge. You will have a guaranteed investment for your vision and strategy to be implemented. Looking for a leader with strong customer centricity, sales acumen and commercial awareness to drive the digital sales.
The Company: An incredible ISP in the South that provide their own ultra-fast broadband, they offer an elite service and are highly valued by their adorning clients. They have increased sales significantly in the past 12 months and their ambitious MD is excited by the clear opportunity to further drive their solidity within the ISP space. A small close-knit team where you can affect change and really make a difference, no red tape to stop you thriving in a highly lucrative industry.
The requirements for the Digital Marketing Executive
- Own the customer Online Sales & Marketing Journey
- Drive traffic to the site via SEO, Digital, Social, Mobile Marketing; planning, activating, and optimising promotional campaigns and product launches within budget.
- Convert browsers on the site into buyers
- Working within the ISP brand to ensure best in class presentation and positioning of our products (eg: images, videos, reviews, rich content etc)
- Detect and report competitor and general market activities
- Identify new and innovative opportunities to improve online sales
- Expert knowledge/experience in eCommerce and online customer behaviours and experience ideally in a telco environment or similar
- Expert knowledge/experience in planning, executing and reporting on-line marketing campaigns with a passion for data led optimisation.
- Previous experience of using paid advertising platforms
- Excellent communication, presentations and collaboration skills; working cross functionally with Brand Marketing and Customer Experience teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage/contribute to competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable and efficient.
- Ability to thrive under pressure with a positive attitude, works well within a team as well as autonomously.
- Online product/content merchandising
- Excel, PowerPoint, Presentation skills
The package for the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Basic up to £30k
- Negotiable Perks