Senior/Principal Machine Learning Engineer - ML, AI, Cloud Data - £70-110k + £10k bonus
- Google Cloud's Partner of the Year - 3 times!
- Passionate about cutting-edge technology and solutions
- International growth in Europe
The company host a tech-centric environment across Europe. They are a collaborative, eclectic team across data science, engineering, analytics, consulting, cloud, development and operations. Cultivating excellence, learning and improving solutions is a regular occurrence in their labs. Leading from the front when it comes to cloud data engineering, advanced analytics and machine learning solutions.
The Senior/Principal Machine Learning Engineer will work on some exciting enterprise projects in an array of verticals, managing end-to-end solutions with the latest technologies. The Senior/Principal Machine Learning Engineer can engineer beautiful code in Python, have high-quality engineering and be an expert in your field. Whilst the position is a hands-on role, there will be opportunity to lead projects and take an active role in leading client engagement.
Requirements for the Senior/Principal Machine Learning Engineer:
- Passionate about topics around ML, AI, Big Data, Cloud Technology and Analytics
- Demonstrate leadership and management experience of technical employees
- Continuous learning/improvement both as an individual and for your team
- Extensive background as a ML Engineer
- Clearly explain and present complex analysis to an array of audiences and across C-Level
- Software engineering experience, can deliver code in well-tested CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with cloud environments (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Good knowledge of SQL
Benefits for the Senior/Principal Machine Learning Engineer:
- £70-110k base
- £10k bonus + annual team bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Choice of laptop tech scheme and £100 home equipment allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Learning encouraged - £700 conference allowance + 4 days + multiple courses available.
This is a mix between remote/office in Canary Wharf, London.