Partner Manager - Machine Learning, AI, Cloud Data - £75k + £15-20k bonus
- Google Cloud's Partner of the Year - 3 times!
- Passionate about cutting-edge technology and solutions
- International growth in Europe
The company host a tech-centric environment across Europe. They are a collaborative, eclectic team across data science, engineering, analytics, consulting, cloud, development and operations. Cultivating excellence, learning and improving solutions is a regular occurrence in their labs. Leading from the front when it comes to cloud data engineering, advanced analytics and machine learning solutions.
The Partner Manager will nurture and maximise relationships with technology partners such as; Google Cloud, Intel, Looker and DBT, across commercial, technical and specialisation fronts. The Partner Manager will be key in expanding the already forged reputation as Data & AI leaders and drive the awareness of differentiators to competitors.
Requirements for the Partner Manager:
- Drive Partner opportunities through the sales funnel
- Highly experienced in Partner Sales, Alliances and/or Sales-related positions
- Consultative selling approach
- Exceptional PM skills, manage and liaise with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional people skills, know what makes people tick and can tailor your approach to different audiences.
- Thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A solid foundation of public cloud ecosystem
- Passionate about topics around ML, AI, Big Data, Cloud Technology and Analytics
Benefits for the Partner Manager
- £75k base.
- £15-20k personal bonus + annual team bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Choice of laptop tech scheme and £100 home equipment allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Learning encouraged - £700 conference allowance + 4 days – multiple courses available.
This is a remote role with a lab/hub in Canary Wharf, London.