2nd Line Support Engineer based in the Leeds area - £25k
- Multi award-winning provider
- Leader of innovative solutions
- Huge growth plans (recent acquisitions)
A multi award-winning provider of communications and IT solutions for businesses. Specialising within various verticals they are highly ambitious to be one of the best providers within the UK. Passionate about what they do, core values around integrity, performance and passion are seeped throughout the team. A company really going places and thriving in a fast-paced environment, they are seeking a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join the ride.
As a 2nd Line Support Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Resolving high level technical issues both directly from customers and through technical escalation
- Responding to either 1st line support or end user software or hardware queries via email, phone or face to face
- Update the ticketing system, ensuring the call has been logged and all notes, progress and required actions have been input promptly and accurately.
- Troubleshooting server and network performance and make recommendations
- You will be the 2nd line of support for customer technical queries, working closely with 3rd Line Support Engineers.
- Microsoft Server 2012, 2012R2, 2016, 2019
- Exchange 2010 and above
- Office 365/Migrations
- Remote desktop services
The package for the 2nd Line Support:
- Up to £25k
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday plus the option to buy additional holiday days.
- Duvet day (Day of annual leave for your birthday)
- Maternity pay
- Onsite parking
- Free gym membership
The 2nd Line Engineer will be based around the Leeds area