Up to £60000.00 per annum
10-09-2021 04:06 PM
Job Role: Quantity Surveyor - FTTX
Salary: Up to £60k + Pension + Bonus + Holiday + Phone + Laptop + Expenses covered
* Taking off quantities from plans / drawings / specifications for tenders to build up cost estimates
* Preparation of Bill of Quantities
* Preparation of Sub-Contractor / Supplier packages
* Communicating with clients, colleagues, suppliers and sub-contractors to determine the financial needs of completing a project
* Work with the client on all changes in scope, questions or clarifications regarding the work, during the bidding process
* Managing the handover of projects from pre-construction to construction team, and managing the commercial function through to final account and retention release
* Working with the planning team to ensure adequate project planning for the delivery team
* Developing and agreeing with the finance team the project cash flow based on the project plan.
* Conducting pre-start meetings with supply chain, preparation and issue of Contracts for sub-contractors.
* Taking responsibility for change management on the contracts
* Overseeing project re-measurement including the capture and evaluation of project variations
* Managing the Application for Payment process in line with cash flow plan and contract conditions
* Supporting the Commercial Manager in compiling claims / significant variations and progressing these to resolution.
* Compiling the final account on projects and negotiating these to agreement, with support from the Commercial Manager
* Preparation and reporting of CVR reports in accordance with the company management report timetable