Fire and Security
Up to £21000.00 per annum
10-09-2021 09:01 AM
Package: £21,000 - 25 Days Holiday - Annual Bonus
We are proud to be working with one of the UK's leading facilities management & engineering companies, with over 30 years of expert experience, 2.5 million client assets managed, 50,000 employees as well as over 100 different nationalities in their workforce . Our client manages and maintains some of our country's most recognized buildings, as well as undertaking works for a wide range of blue-chip and public sector clientele.
We are recruiting for an Engineering Scheduler to either work for their HQ in Northampton or work from home. The main responsibility of the Scheduler will be to provide support operational & engineering functions of the service and maintenance team.
* Job creation/setup
* Booking engineers into service & maintenance jobs and coordinate maintenance works.
* Allocating jobs based on client requirements and agreed SLAs
* Liaising with customers to arrange engineers access to site
* Managing the ongoing PPM schedule
* Procurement / Ordering parts and materials
If interested, please apply with an a copy of your most recent CV.