Fire and Security
£25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
09-09-2021 04:27 PM
Salary: Up to £32,000 DOE + Van + Call Out + Travel Time + Overtime
Technical Resources are proud to be working with an established and successful electronic security company based in the East Midlands. Due to continued growth they are now looking to expand and add to their engineering team and are looking for an experienced security engineer based in Northampton who will also have the flexibility to cover nationally, working across both their High end residential and commercial contracts.
The main responsibility is to carry out the installation, service and commissioning of intruder alarms, IP CCTV, Access Control and Automated Gates & Barriers. The ideal candidate will have a vast experience working on a wide variety of Access Control, Door Entry, IP CCTV and Intruder Alarms. Experience with Automated Gates & Barriers would be beneficial but not essential as training can be given. The role will also include staying away and travelling, so work flexibility is essential.
The Ideal person will have:
* At least 3 years' experience working within the Security Industry as an Installation, Service and commissioning engineer.
* Small and Large projects experience.
* Excellent fault finding skills.
* Be meticulous with paperwork and Have attention to detail.
* Be able to complete works on time and working to high standards.
* Good understanding of most systems e.g. Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Access Control.
* Be flexible in your working approach.
* Full UK Driving License with no more than 6 points.
* IPAF & CSCS training would be advantageous but not essential.
The package includes a very generous basic salary, callout, laptop, fuel card, van, travel time paid after 1 hour each way and plenty of overtime along with training and development opportunities.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate aiming to develop their skills within a quality driven environment with specialist training provided. If you are interested in this role please forward an up to date CV and we will contact you with further details.