Fire and Security
£28000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
09-09-2021 01:59 PM
This organisation prides themselves on creating an environment that encourages staff to thrive, and ensures customer service exceeds expectation, on every job. You will have a 3-year track-record of providing top-class customer service in a Security Engineering role and be happy to cover a 70-mile radius of Liverpool. The job will see you covering commercial projects on a 70/30 split between installation/service of CCTV Systems, Access Control Systems and Intruder Alarm Systems.
Security Installation Engineer
Salary: £28,000-£33,000 + Van + Overtime +Call Out (1 week in 5 with £140 p/w standby allowance) + Mobile + Laptop + 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Install and service Access Control, Intruder Alarm and CCTV Systems in commercial premises across your coverage area
* Always maintain a professional image, representative of company values.
* Complete all related documentation, and timesheets in line with company policy.
* Always work to improve our relationships with customers and suggest productive ways to do this.
* Always adhere to strict health and safety guidelines.
* Can demonstrate a sound understanding of Access Control, Intruder Alarm and CCTV Systems.
* 3 years of experience in a similar role.
* Experience in a customer-facing environment
* Full UK Driving License
* Ability to slot in to our family-like environment, and immerse yourself in the culture of our company
My client is looking for passionate people, who are eager to learn. They treat their staff with respect and expect the same in return!
If this role is for you, waste no time, apply now with an up to date CV. We look forward to hearing from you!