Infrastructure Manager / Head of IT - Digital Transformation (IT & Communications) - £50-60k
- Multi award-winning provider
- Leader of innovative solutions
- Huge growth plans (recent acquisitions)
The Role: The Head of IT will be pivotal in leading a division to provide the very best technical services to a large portfolio of clients and manage the internal function. Implementing and shaping incremental improvements to the technical team, you will have the overriding responsibility for the team and engagements with clients and prospects. Your leadership as the Head of IT is essential to the success and expansion of the business. The role requires a Senior Technician “do-er” that has a laser focus on advances within the IT space.
The Company: A multi award-winning provider of communications and IT solutions for businesses (top 50 best companies to work for). Specialising within various verticals, they are highly ambitious to be one of the best providers within the UK. Passionate about what they do, core values around integrity, performance and passion are seeped throughout the team. A company really going places and thriving in a fast-paced environment, they are seeking a Head of IT to join the ride.
Requirements for the Head of IT / Infrastructure Manager:
- Must be IT technically fully competent with the same skillset as 3rd line support.
- Ability to own a roadmap of internal IT work around security, enhancing software.
- Own external and internal IT projects.
- Team management capabilities – would look at a senior technician looking to progress.
- Flexible approach to a variation of clients.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Performance management/reviews.
- Mentorship and personnel support.
- Identifying KPIs and SLAs.
- Seeking continual improvements for team development.
- High levels of professionalism and interpersonal skills.
- Identify and be a key driver for service improvements.
- Highly organised in creating and compiling documentation.
- Enjoy what you do – great team ethos.
The package for Head of IT / Infrastructure Manager:
- £50-60k DOE
- Pension, perks & negotiable benefits
The Head of IT / Infrastructure Manager will be based in or around Leeds.