Data Science Lead - Machine Learning, AI, Cloud Data - £90-110k + £10k bonus
- Google Cloud's Partner of the Year - 3 times!
- Passionate about cutting-edge technology and solutions
- International growth in Europe
The company host a tech-centric environment across Europe. They are a collaborative, eclectic team across data science, engineering, analytics, consulting, cloud, development and operations. Cultivating excellence, learning and improving solutions is a regular occurrence in their labs. Leading from the front when it comes to cloud data engineering, advanced analytics and machine learning solutions.
The Data Science Lead will drive the European Data Science function in the UK, Sweden, Germany, Switzerland, and Spain, encouraging development and supporting excellence, as well as being hands-on with day-to-day project work. The Data Science Lead will be working on the most exciting data projects: product recommender systems, IoT data analysis, segmenting user behaviour profiles with web analytics data, geospatial analysis with billions of data points and many more.
Requirements for the Data Science Lead:
- Passionate about topics around ML, AI, Big Data, Cloud Technology and Analytics
- Demonstrate leadership and management experience of technical employees
- Continuous learning/improvement both as an individual and for your team
- Build innovative state-of-the-art solutions with great customers
- MSc or higher in a quantitative STEM subject such as Computer Science, Mathematics and Physics
- Strong background in Linear Algebra, Statistics and Numerical Mathematics
- Fluent in SQL.
- Expert in Python and the Python data ecosystem including Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-learn
- Experience designing, conducting, analysing, and interpreting experiments
- Comfortable working with public cloud services and using command shell to set-up and manager cloud computing services
Benefits for the Data Science Lead:
- £90-110k base
- £10k bonus + annual team bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Choice of laptop tech scheme and £100 home equipment allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Learning encouraged - £700 conference allowance + 4 days + multiple courses available.
This is a mix between remote/office in Canary Wharf, London.