Machine Learning Engineering Lead - Machine Learning, AI, Cloud Data - £100-110k + £10k bonus
- Google Cloud's Partner of the Year - 3 times!
- Passionate about cutting-edge technology and solutions
- International growth in Europe
The company host a tech-centric environment across Europe. They are a collaborative, eclectic team across data science, engineering, analytics, consulting, cloud, development and operations. Cultivating excellence, learning and improving solutions is a regular occurrence in their labs. Leading from the front when it comes to cloud data engineering, advanced analytics and machine learning solutions.
The Machine Learning Lead will drive the European ML function in the UK, Sweden, Germany, Switzerland, and Spain, encouraging development and supporting excellence, as well as being hands-on with day-to-day project work. The Machine Learning Lead can engineer beautiful code in Python, have high-quality engineering and be an expert in your field. ML & Data Science fundamentals will be a strength and the Machine Learning Lead will build innovative state-of-the-art solutions with some great customers.
Requirements for the Machine Learning Lead:
- Passionate about topics around ML, AI, Big Data, Cloud Technology and Analytics
- Demonstrate leadership and management experience of technical employees
- Continuous learning/improvement both as an individual and for your team
- Extensive background as a ML Engineer
- Clearly explain and present complex analysis to an array of audiences and across C-Level
- Software engineering experience, can deliver code in well-tested CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with cloud environments (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Good knowledge of SQL
Benefits for the Machine Learning Lead:
- £100-110k base
- £10k bonus + annual team bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Choice of laptop tech scheme and £100 home equipment allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Learning encouraged - £700 conference allowance + 4 days + multiple courses available.
This is a mix between remote/office in Canary Wharf, London.