Sales Account Executive - Machine Learning, AI, Cloud Data - £35k - OTE £55k
- Google Cloud's Partner of the Year - 3 times!
- Passionate about cutting-edge technology and solutions
- International growth in Europe
The company host a tech-centric environment across Europe. They are a collaborative, eclectic team across data science, engineering, analytics, consulting, cloud, development and operations. Cultivating excellence, learning and improving solutions is a regular occurrence in their labs. Leading from the front when it comes to cloud data engineering, advanced analytics and machine learning solutions.
The Account Executive will nurture and maximise relationships with an array of account and prospects. The Account Executive will be owning the end-to-end sales process targeting new logo within Corporate & Digital Native accounts. Whilst working closely with the tech, partner and project functions to deliver customer satisfaction. Building and nurturing these key customer relationships will be key to the growth of your portfolio and the companies ongoing expansion.
Requirements for the Account Executive:
- 2-5 years in a similar business development or account executive role within the tech space (SaaS, Cloud, High-growth scale up)
- Consultative selling approach
- Commercially minded, driven to targets and proactive
- Exceptional people skills, know what makes people tick and can tailor your approach to different audiences
- Thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Passionate about topics around ML, AI, Big Data, Cloud Technology and Analytics
- Learn quickly and have a continuous development mindset
Benefits for the Account Executive
- £25-35k base
- OTE round £55k + annual team bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Choice of laptop tech scheme and £100 home equipment allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Learning encouraged - £700 conference allowance + 4 days + multiple courses available.
This is a mix between remote/office in Canary Wharf, London.