Data Engineering Lead - Machine Learning, AI, Cloud Data - £100-115k + £10k bonus
- Google Cloud's Partner of the Year - 3 times!
- Passionate about cutting-edge technology and solutions
- International growth in Europe
The company host a tech-centric environment across Europe. They are a collaborative, eclectic team across data science, engineering, analytics, consulting, cloud, development and operations. Cultivating excellence, learning and improving solutions is a regular occurrence in their labs. Leading from the front when it comes to cloud data engineering, advanced analytics and machine learning solutions.
The Lead Data Engineer will head up the engineering part of their projects and work closely with other business functions across BI, Data Science and Sales, creating end-to-end solutions for clients. Innovation, designing and building scalable, efficient, and innovative data solutions utilising Google Cloud, Looker, and other technologies.
Requirements for the Lead Data Engineer:
- 5+ years of build big data solutions with such technologies as; Spark, Beam, Hadoop, Flink, Kafka, etc.
- Experience of building solutions in GCP.
- Experienced in DevOps concepts such as CI/CD, IaaC, monitoring and alerting.
- Architecting experience in cloud infrastructure.
- Great experience building scalable and highly-performant code.
- Strong programming experience in both Python and Java, bonus points for Go and Scala.
- Communication is key so will need to effectively converse in both written and verbal channels.
- Beneficial to have led a team, but if you have the characteristics and drive to lead then let’s chat!
Benefits for the Lead Data Engineer
- £100-115k base.
- £10k personal bonus + annual team bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Choice of laptop tech scheme and £100 home equipment allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Learning encouraged - £700 conference allowance + 4 days – multiple courses available.
This is a remote role with a lab/hub in Canary Wharf, London.