GoogleCloud (GCP) Architect - £80-100k Basic + 15% Bonus.
Join the leaders in cloud native transformation as they begin their next phase of growth. With operations in over 10 countries around the world & platinum partnerships with leading hyperscalers, they are looking for driven & ambitious cloud thinkers with a “hold my beer/coffee - I got this” attitude. With a company like this, every day will have you working with the latest cutting-edge public cloud technologies to always stay one step ahead of the game, with a huge investment in personal and professional development for their staff. Apply now to start your journey into the cloud!
As an Google Cloud Architect, you will be involved in a host of exciting projects. From new builds and migrations to audits and big data, you will work closely with the sales team who you will assist in creating new products and offerings. As a key member of the team you will partake in customer projects from start to release, using the latest in public cloud and be critical part of shaping the future of the company. Join for the chance to be part of a collaborative team with the freedom to make decisions and delivery a product you can be proud of.
- A strong background from GCP environment, migrations, and development.
- Have experience in the design and delivery of systems based on Google Cloud IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS offerings.
- Understanding of Kubernetes.
- Ambition to progress in a huge growth market.
- Hand on, roll up your sleeves atttitude - lets get it done!
- Collaborative approach with the leading European Cloud Team.
- Experience in one or more of the following - PowerShell DSC, SCCM, Chef, Puppet, Team City, Octopus Deploy.
- Be able to automate build/release pipelines and configurations.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent preferred (Business, Engineering, Computer Sciences)
- Basic - £80-100k
- Bonus - 15%
- 25 days holiday
The Google Cloud Architect will be based in London or Manchester with flexible/remote working (one day per week in the office)