Technical Bid Writer - £45k basic
- Cloud & Security
- Growing Company
- Mapped out progression
This company are specialists in Cloud, Network and IT Security. They design, develop, sell and maintain next generation applications utilising Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT) and Mixed Reality (AR / VR). Partnering with the largest & most successful software vendors in the world, delivering a quality end to end solution to a global client base. They pride themselves on being a dynamic team of experts that commits to the highest standard of training & development for their employees.
As a Technical Bid Writer you will have a passion for delivering high-performance, first-class services to customers. You will play an integral part in continuing company growth by helping to win tender opportunities from new and existing customers, mainly in the public sector. Day to day you will work with a tender virtual team often under pressure, to demanding deadlines & produce professionally written proposal content that clearly articulates the organisation's value proposition.
- Public sector experience with procurement portals
- Experience of shaping bids, identifying win themes, SWOT analysis
- Strong writing skills, able to construct high quality, complex narratives and convey complex ideas simply and clearly.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet tight timescales
- Experience working cross departmentally building and managing relationships
- IT Skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Telecom sector experience is an advantage.
Package for Technical Bid Writer:
- £45k basic
- Negotiable Benefits
The Technical Bid Writer will benefit from Hybrid working and must be a commutable distance from London.