Up to £20000.00 per annum
03-09-2021 02:51 PM
Due to the continued growth and expansion of the Fibre Network Solutions division we are currently looking for Trainee Telecoms Designers to join the existing team. Ideal candidates will have some form of engineering background / education (Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, structured cabling, etc) and be interested in becoming Designers / Planners for a Fibre Optic broadband company.
Junior Fibre Planner
Location: Waterbeach, Cambridge
Salary: Up to £20,000 + Company Benefits + Travel Expenses paid + Bonus / Incentives
* Strong Computer Skills (Excel, CAD and/or GIS desirable)
* Engineering Background - Education or Career
* Ability to create innovative solutions and create reports
* Taking a completed survey and converting it into an engineering design / job pack
* Planning cabling routes / understanding possible risks / problem solving issues
* Using bespoke computer software to identify any underground hazards (water, electrical, gas, etc)
* Using CAD / Visio software to design / draw cabling routes and equipment locations
* Ensuring completed packs meet client requirements
Please apply with an update CV to Bobby Goodchild.