Up to £45000.00 per annum
03-09-2021 02:36 PM
The ideal candidate for this organisation will have a clear drive to join an ISP in the early stages and believe in the business, you will be hard working and motivated to ensure that the highest level of work is completed at all times.
Location: Hull (Within 1 hour)
Salary: Up to £45,000 + Corporate package + Any training provided
* Planning the first part of the design phase and providing routes for surveyors using GIS tools.
* Dealing directly with the end client managing expectations and dealing with any issues (wayleaves, re-routes, timescales)
* Understanding and Surveying existing Fibre Optic Network infrastructure (PIA) including ducts and potentials for upgrades
* Creating Job Packs to pass back to the client for engineering works to be carried out (using Visio)
* Using various design software packages such as GIS, Visio, CAD to create professional job packs