Up to £25000.00 per annum
02-09-2021 04:44 PM
Due to the continued growth and expansion of the Fibre Network Solutions division we are currently looking for Trainee Telecoms Surveyor to join the existing team. Ideal candidates will have some form of engineering background / education (Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, structured cabling, etc) and be interested in becoming a surveyor for a Fibre Optic broadband company.
Junior Telecoms Surveyor
Salary: Up to £25,000 + Company Benefits + Travel Expenses paid + Bonus / Incentives
* Engineering Background - Education or Career
* Ability to create innovative solutions and create reports
* Working closely with a Senior Engineer to survey buildings and routes to install fibre.
* Planning cabling routes / understanding possible risks / problem solving issues
* Using bespoke computer software to identify any underground hazards (water, electrical, gas, etc)
* Using CAD / Visio software to design / draw cabling routes and equipme