Up to £30000.00 per annum
02-09-2021 04:36 PM
The ideal candidate will have a knowledge of fibre (FTTX) as well as support and maintenance of network devices such as routers & switches.
1st line Network Support Engineer
Location: Home Based
Salary: Up to £30,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Support to network, ensuring the availability and reliability of the services delivered to customers.
* Support for the configuration and commissioning of network devices such as routers, switches, OLTs, ...
* Carrying out basic maintenance tasks and simple changes to existing network devices, and evaluating their results.
* Monitoring of the different equipment and services provided by the network.
* Resolution and support in low and mid-level incidents in the network, and help in the resolution of high-level incidents.
* Escalation and management of incidents with providers of the different services
* Access management to nodes
* Knowledge of the OSI and TCP / IP model
* Knowledge of network protocols: IPv4 and IPv6, OSPF.
* Knowledge of Switching and routing.
* Knowledge in fiber optic networks: ftth / gpon.
* VoIP knowledge: SIP
* Basic administration of linux and windows servers
* Network monitoring systems.
* Equipment: Juniper, Mikrotik, Adtran…
Please apply with an up to date CV for consideration.